Summer Incense Set
The summer incense sticks are made by craftsmen in Awaji Island, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan's number one incense production area that has been making incense sticks for about 170 years. The set includes five different scents that will be suitable for summer.
Set includes: 5 types of incense sticks, 3 each (15 in total)
- Rose (low smoke) - Fresh rose scent that blooms strongly in early summer
- Sea (low smoke) - Refreshing and passionate summer sea scent
- Bamboo forest (smoky) - Refreshing bamboo forest scent that softens the summer sun
- Lily (smoky) - The scent of elegant lily flowers drifting gently
- Water lilies (smoky) - The sweet and refreshing scent of water lilies spreading in the quiet pond
- Light the tip of the incense stick before using
- Use non-flammable containers such as incense holders and incense burners for this product, and be careful when handling fire
- Be careful not to ignite the ash
- Keep combustibles away during ignition and immediately after use
- Avoid windows near strong winds, books or other flammable objects, and keep out of reach of children
- Please do not put it in your mouth as it is not food.