Effective Financial Analysis in Retail (Financial Modelling & Management)
The module will help participants to understand how to budget and build a financial plan, model cashflow projections, cost ratios, profit-loss management and analysing balance sheet. This is aimed at equipping participants better with the knowhows on how to manage the financial performance of their retail. This module will also be touching on the fundraising proposition for retail enterprises.
- Investigate several profit-management models and tools that gauge financial performance
- Discern the implications of the strategic profit model and key ratios
- Interpret benchmarks used by global and multichannel retailers
- Describe methods of measuring financial performance
- Obtaining funding for business
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
- Role play
- Pair work / Group Work
Certificate of Attendance from atomi Pte Ltd
$700 before gst
For more information on fundings and grants, please visit here.