Improve Retail Productivity with Technology Augmentation
The module will help participants to identify the latest trends associated with retailing from e-commerce, m-commerce to augmented reality and virtual reality. They will be better able to understand how multichannel retailing has evolved far beyond simply being an attractive tactic for companies to contemplate. Cross-channel synergies enable retailers to operate more efficiently and profitably. Participants will get to explore what are the various platforms and channels they can go about doing it, to improve their retail model as they continue to stay relevant in the competitive industry.
- Examine the evolvement of retail to electronic retailing
- Evaluate the scope and status of electronic retailing
- Identify key trends and strategies in online selling
- Highlight other methods of electronic retailing including the rise of m-commerce
- Examine how technology can be otherwise incorporated into the retail world
MODE OF ASSESSMENT
- Role play
- Pair work / Group Work
Certificate of Attendance from atomi Pte Ltd
$700 before gst
For more information on fundings and grants, please visit here.